When I grow up, I’ll make sure that I am NOTHING like my dad. I’ll be sure my kids actually feel like they want to be a part of the household, no matter how old they get. Not just some “responsibility” that they have to control.
1. You find small talk incredibly cumbersome.
2. You go to parties -– but not to meet people.
3. You often feel alone in a crowd.
4. Networking makes you feel like a phony.
5. You’ve been called “too intense.”
6. You’re easily distracted.
7. Downtime doesn’t feel unproductive to you.
I hate having to have the same conversations over and over again. Seriously if you want to have the same small talk conversation that is basically just listing shit, how about I just record my half of the conversation which you can converse with whenever you like and then you can actually speak to me when you have something interesting to talk about.
1. Often introverts have a greater appreciation for nuances, subtlety and understatement.
2. They listen and process information carefully - so their comments and answers have real substance to them.
3. They think deeply about matters, and genuinely care.
4. Most are pretty self-sufficient, and…
Nice and #green today. #golf @nikegolf #greenskeeper for #birdie on the 5 (at Rancho Park & Golf Course)
Number 9 hole.
#Greenskeeper | #Golf | #GolfLife | #Grass | #Work | #Beautiful (at Ajo Country Club)